Skip to main content
close x

Key To Map

Choose the categories you would like to display on the map.

Choose the categories to be display on the map

How to apply

How to apply

Funds available

Up to £200,000 is available per application. Small scale projects can be grouped together into a single application and up to three applications can be live in any one year.

Funds are limited to 75 per cent of total costs of each project. The remaining 25 per cent can come from financial contributions, costed volunteer time, or donation of land, materials or services.

How to apply

Applications must be submitted by us, even where applications are developed by others. Where projects are approved, we will be responsible for overseeing the project.

Contact Sarah Kelly, Landscape Officer or 01590 646686

Click for more information on National Grid’s Landscape Enhancement Initiative taking place throughout England and Wales in National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

Newsletter Image





Six free walking routes when you sign up for New Forest Newsletter

Subscribe to New Forest National Park Authority

By entering your email below you are consenting to us sending you newsletters. To unsubscribe, email More info:

I think you mistyped your email
Your interests (tick at least one)

Please select one

By signing up to this form you are consenting to receive emails from us. Each email will contain a link to your personal reference settings where you can opt-out or change which emails you receive from us. Please read our Privacy Policy for more information about how we use data.

Subscribe to New Forest National Park Authority

Thanks, your subscription has been confirmed. You've been added to our list and your New Forest walking pack is on its way to you, including a link to download our free app.