The New Forest boasts an impressive array of uncommon and special butterfly species. Being...
Policies referring to building design are contained in the adopted Core Strategy and Development Management Policies (DPD) which can be found on the Core Strategy page.
The policies relevant to design are contained in Chapter 6 Protecting and Enhancing the Built Environment.
We publish a number of supplementary planning documents which provide design guidance:
- New Forest National Park Design Guide
- Guidelines for Horse-Related Development
- Hyde Village Design Statement
- Landford Village Design Statement
- Wellow Village Design Statement.